Thursday, January 8, 2009

Entering into the new year

For New Years we went to Virgin to be with BreAnn's family it was a lot of fun, that night we stayed up all night and played games til midnight, then at midnight being the rednecks we are we shot off our guns to welcome in the new year ( you can do that stuff in Virgin). After the shooting and the kissing, we got the little ones to go to sleep and we continued to play games. There where a few of us that made it til 5 A.M. That next day (or same day?) they guys went out and shot guns then went "4-wheelin", and the girls went shopping. It was a lot of fun and I think we are all starting to get cought back up on our sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Derick, It is Erin. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog. It is fun to see a little bit of what you have been up to. I still have yet to meet your wife. Maybe some day. Anyway I hope all is well with you. If you are ever in Panguitch and see that I am at my parents you should stop by.

    ReplyDelete