Monday, August 30, 2010

The summer had to end

Bre and I kind of made a deal on who was going to write on our blog, basically it came down to each of us would write every other one so I guess it is my turn.

Unfortunatly this awesome summer had to come to an end and now we are dragging our feet everyday to go to school but luckily we both will graduate in May (if we pass our classes). Since this was the first year that I wasn't fighting fires I got to enjoy my summer with Bre without the worry of being called out. I think the best thing about this summer was we completed our goal of finishing our yard, it looks great! We aslo did a lot of fun activities with both sides of the family and we spent a lot of time just us two. On August 1st we celebrated our 2 year anniversary and we tried to recreate our honeymoon by going to Vegas, we definitly lost as much money. Oh I almost forgot on July 17th Bre's dad was married to a wonderful women, Siobhan they were married in the St George LDS temple that morning and then later that day we held a reception at our house, that was kind of our motivation to get the house done. It has been great having Siobhan become a member of our family we definitly love her. Finally two weeks before school started up we went to the Washington county parade and the fair. It was a lot of fun being with all of the nephews and the niece. they can be a handful but there is never a dull moment around them.

Even though the summer is over I still like to think that there is plenty of fun to be had because it is hunting season, I don't think Bre agrees with me but she stands beside me even during the hunt's, she is the best! Hopefully we don't get too swamped that we can't keep this blog thing updated, but we'll try our best.
Finished yard
Back yard
Back yard different view
My beautiful wife and dog

No comments:

Post a Comment