Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and getting Christmas tree's

This year for Thanksgiving we headed down to Hurricane to spend the day with Bre's mom and then with her dad and Siobhon. Let me tell you two dinners is a lot harder then just one, the reason I say that is because I had to eat in portions so that I could make it to both dinners and if any of you know me I hate eating in portions. All in all it was a good day awesome dinners and great company, even though the Cowboys couldn't hold on to their little lead they had against the Saints. Well I can't lie even though I had to eat in portions it didn't slow me down, I think I just ate more pie then usual. I think I counted 7 pieces in total it was awesome. Not only did we enjoy the eating part of Thanksgiving we also got to enjoy the people in our lives that we are thankful for.

Moving on, Saturday we went to Panguitch so that we could go get Christmas tree's with my family, it was so much fun and of course there was a lot of snow on the roads so you all can see how much fun I did have. We wanted to find a taller tree this year, but we didn't know that would be harder we did find us a perfect tree though. Well I think that is all for the post I do have some pictures to post though.



Ian and I stuffing are faces with Bre's chocolate and cheesecake pie.





Bre and Cera at the dinner table





Our tree





My mom and beautiful niece Tessa







The finished product

3 comments:

  1. That tree looks a heck of a lot better then ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it turned out pretty good, I didn't even have to trim it. I bet yours looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! Your tree looks great. I hope you guys didn't have to drive on bad roads like we did.

    ReplyDelete