Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally Graduated!

Well we have finally graduated, Bre graduated with her BS in Psychology and I graduated with my BA in Criminal Justice. We are both excited but now we don't know what we will do with all of our free time. I also finished out my time in the National Guard so that is another thing that I wont have to keep myself busy.








Bre and Denise








Tristin and Bre









Mom and Dad Veater









Mom and Dad Atkinson












Us















Bre

















Derick

















This weekend we had both sides of our family over for a BBQ after graduation, it was a lot of fun other then the dumb wind. Thats same day we went and had our pictures taken with Bre's mom and the rest of the family, it was good to get the family pictures updated because there has been a lot of change since the last one.









Denise Atkinson Family















The next day was Mothers day so we went over to Panguitch to go to church with my parents and have dinner with them, Dave, Kim and their kids. We had a lot of fun and it was a great oppertunity for us to thank my mom for all she had done for us and the support she gives us all the time. Mothers day is a great day to show all of our MOMS how much we appreciate them, so thank you to all our moms Lori, Siobhon, and Denise! We love you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you!! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learn latest facebook, Google + Twitter, Digg, Orkut, Gmail, Yahoo, Youtube, tips with best
      burun estetigi

      Delete