Monday, March 21, 2011

A little update

It has been a while since we have updated the o'l blog and there really isn't a reason why other then not much has been going on with the 2 of us since the last update. We are hopeing that this 2011 year will be a good one for us but who knows. One good thing that we know will come this year is Bre and I are graduating in May from SUU. I am getting My BA in Criminal Justice and Bre is getting her BS in Psychology, we have been focusing on passing our classes this semester so that we can officially be done with school. Yay! I guess I better mention Sadie in this little update, she is doing good she is as hyper as ever and just loves to ride around in the back of the truck.This last weekend we had our niece and 2 nephews from Bre's side of the family come up to Cedar and stay with us, that was quite the challenge going from just us 2 to having 5, needless to say the T.V wasn't ours anymore and I probably put more miles on my four wheeler in one day then I did all last year. With all of those 4-wheeler rides the kids and I were able to wear out Sadie, but sadly Bre and I were just as worn out as her. We love those kiddos! Well that's about all I have for this update, hopefully we can get some pictures at graduation because I know when I look at peoples blogs the best parts are the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment